Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shrimp and clam pizza

Here is a before baking picture. Starting with dough, which I often get from the local pizza place my daughter does deliveries for. Then I sauteed some zucchini with s and p. I laid a thin layer of bottled Alfredo sauce ( it really isn't cheating, its just easy) Then I shaved a few raw cloves of garlic over the whole pie. Scattered the zucchini and some jarred roasted red peppers. Then a small can of chopped clams. Sometimes I add chopped ham or chopped precooked bacon( Yum!) Then raw whole peeled shrimp. Then any cheese I might have on hand. There was some mozzarella and some Colby and some jack. Bake at 400 degrees until browned and bubbling. This is an instant hit at any dinner party, easy too. Of course you could add artichoke hearts or spinach or even mushrooms, or even tomatoes, whatever you have on hand. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment