Monday, February 23, 2009

The show is over

The show is over and I created my own little stimulus package right in my tent and also saw a lot of friends and made some new ones. I have to empty my car now and move the art around. While I don't have wheel barrow full of money to take to the bank, I was glad to see people parting with their money and not being too closed pocketed( I don't really think that is a word).
Its February and that means the mango trees are in bloom. On my walk I checked out all the trees in my neighborhood and was pleased to see so many trees loaded with baby mangos. So unless there is a big wind or a dry spell these should be big succulent mangos come June and July. My mouth is watering and I need to go make better friends with my neighbors.


No comments:

Post a Comment