Friday, June 26, 2009

Bumpy Road

I am off on a busman's holiday. I am off to the farm or as I call it Bumpy road. I have a little cabin in the woods outside Gainesville where I love to sit on the deck under the live oak trees covered with Spanish moss and paint and listen to the goats that live next door. I have packed the car and I am off for an extended week to paint and go to the springs and check my citrus trees and visit with friends. Hopefully I will come home with some nice paintings and renewed energy for the summer. The house is really on a road called bumpy road and is it ever bumpy. I will post some pictures when I come back. Wishing every one a fabulous Fourth! I just found out my daughter will be listening to the Boston Pops in Boston as they play for the fireworks. I am so happy for her. Check out my web site www.hobbsart.freeservers.com
I have updated it with all my paintings and there are some new prices also. The green canoe

2 comments:

  1. Post some pics of the house, I want to see what it looks like. And have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete