Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day at Bahia Honda

Bahia Honda is a state park with the most beautiful beaches near my home. Spent the late afternoon there and remembered just why I live where I do. The water was so warm and crystal clear. It was late enough that most of the tourists were gone and we almost had the beach to ourselves. Came home and took a shower in my outdoor shower and had a wonderful dinner.... short ribs with pilaf and a wonderful salad of romaine, green grapes , blue cheese and a homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Wonderful weekend. Hope you had a great one too. I am throwing caution to the wind and daringly wearing white linen pants today!



4 comments:

  1. The pictures are magnificent. Such a lovely park. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great blog. Bahia Honda is so beautiful and perfect. I never want to leave when I visit. Walking to the edge of the Flagler Railroad Bridge is just the best. Overlooking the turquoise water is just amazing. This place is a total photo-op. All the best.

    ReplyDelete